View Single Post
Old 2013-02-01, 00:20   Link #99
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Why does everyone think Minato would be able to so easily use the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra? Bearing in mind I expect that Kishimoto would allow him to easily use the chakra if he has it, realistically it takes years of practice to be able to use a bijuu's chakra so it would make little sense for Minato to easily be able to use the chakra without losing control or exploding. Obviously Kishimoto cares little about logic anymore, but it would still be pretty annoying if Minato can easily use the bijuu's chakra...
that's the reason i was using. logic isn't much of an issue with this story. people can do things that go far beyond reasonable even in the magical world it's set in. for instance, how exactly did itachi 'program' shisui's eye? and how did kabuto remote control an entire zombie army? and how did orochimaru not only 'witness' events from his host bodies like Anko, he had a collective memory among his various instances. those are ridiculous abilities even if you consider shooting a giant fireball out of your mouth to be 'logical' in the narutoverse (which it is since it can be sufficiently explained)

so given that, i wouldn't be surprised to see minato control the kurama chakra well. he's dealt with it and felt it's power before and he's as quick a learner as kishi wants to make him. i also wouldn't be shocked if he remembers his conversation with naruto since it fits the orochimaru logic of shared experience and memories between soul fragments. lol this story has grown so much more far fetched than genjutsu and shadow clones...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote