View Single Post
Old 2011-07-03, 05:11   Link #28728
Arcc
Knight who says D'ni

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
The bigger question people are forgetting to ask: What is the context of this particular image? Because I'm quite sure:

... that this is this month's Force NEXT. And while the top image also has the Force NEXT label, I'm not sure where it's place is so to speak.

Nanoha getting poised to slash something with the Strike Cannon though looks awesome
I'm pretty sure that's her in the process of donning the thing. You'll notice in the bottom image has it clamped to her back like some grotesque mechanical insect. Those attachments are present in the top image, but open and unattached. I think what you're seeing is an armored base layer she wears under her barrier jacket, in conjunction with the huge exo-plates that go over the top. To either side of her you can clearly see the huge shield-tassets that are clamped to her waist when she's fully armored, awaiting attachment.

Also, on noticing the picture is labeled "Record 12," I'm not very sure it's even a technical upgrade from what we've already seen, wings be damned.

Last edited by Arcc; 2011-07-03 at 05:21.
Arcc is offline   Reply With Quote