View Single Post
Old 2012-09-20, 05:40   Link #227
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Thanks for the advice kaizerknight01 and Wild Goose. But i think i'll stick to reading the mangas and the MuvLuv wikia which the latter already spoil somethings to me especially what happens during the final part of MLA(To be honest, i didn't feel anything over those traumatic parts possibly because seeing many other traumatic series kinda desensitizes you.) Furthermore, my laptop has been acting strange lately so i don't want to risk ruining it by installing a new game. Plus, i can just watch it on youtube. (Thank you Let's Play videos!)

Anyway, the next post i'll talk about the PMCs and the OCs in the fanfic.
I said the same thing before playing it. Before playing extra I said its stupid, before playing unlimited I said what a waste of time, before playing alternative FINALLY! I'm playing it! but after all that preparation and waste of time it's still not enough to prepare you for alternative and its REALLY WORTH IT!

Play it. Its worth your time. Find sometime playing it after your laptop is fix.

Getting knowledge from second hand information won't give you solid idea of the thing your making.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrulnin View Post
Posted by kaizerknight01
Spoiler for You're messing with the wrong planet :

BETA will be eliminated much faster if that kind of firepower existed....
Bringing in the SRW..... I pity the mining BETA.