View Single Post
Old 2007-12-20, 19:54   Link #9
selkirk
***y translator
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Ooooh. You just had to remind me of just how much a map clearer Katima is. I agree about Narukana's problem being left behind in levels once you change difficulties, but the moment she catches up, she goes back to being 'Narukana-sama".

Her skills are just so...so...pain-inducing. Also, I don't remember Narukana-sama being that slow, as she was faster than my Nozomu and Nozomi, if I remember correctly.
A large part of why Narukana's so good is that she has a good mix of attack skills that are all heavily skewed to either material or force damage. As an offensive-style all-rounder, she's unbeatable; I don't think anyone is better at breaking through the enemy defender as easily. Too bad her support skills aren't all that useful, especially with the lack of any Av skills.

Hmmm, add Jatzieta as another who isn't pulling her weight in Hard mode. Maybe I just never got her skills... I use her as an force Attacker now, since her support skills are kinda sub-par now.

Oh, and slow as in slower than AR Katima and Zetsu/Sorlusca/Naya with a level 10 Sands of Time . Nozomu and Nozomi are just REALLY slow. Let's not mention Salles .

One porblem with Seinarukaa though, is the (low number of) choices in the ADV parts. IIRC, in the Satsuki route I only made 8 or 9 choices, and three of those were "inside" or "outside".

Last edited by selkirk; 2007-12-20 at 20:14.
selkirk is offline   Reply With Quote