View Single Post
Old 2010-10-10, 07:10   Link #289
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
In the last 2 days, also saw The A Team. I would have people keep in mind that the TV show should be blocked from your memories when watching this film. It is different, a different crowd, vibe and though funny in many instances it is very over the top. Helicopter chase was cool.. the tank though :/ meh because it is a little too much of a good thing imo. Sharlto Copley did a good job, he didn't do many roles yet, most famous would still be District 9 but he's getting there. Liam Neeson is pretty much alike to Liev Schreiber right now, those 2 get milked into anything they can get their hands on good or bad it doesn't matter to them. However most roles do not do these men any justice and I agree on Liam's last real performance being Taken.

I also saw The Losers a little while ago, fun movie very cliché though. It was good entertainment, based on a comic series obvious because as a film some things simply do not make sense and have been blocked out to make the plot work. Great entertainment but not if you actually want plot or anything like that. Simple blow stuff up, beat people up. I was surprised with the rating, figured it would be a movie in which people do not get shot and do not get killed but I was wrong about that one,it was very enjoyable the way it is

Saw Salt last week, the film was "okay". Action scenes were nice, the whole betrayel parts as well however the thing was just lacking sense in one way or the other.
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote