View Single Post
Old 2012-11-10, 23:03   Link #52
HandofFate

Kiroumaru was a bro.
The whole "he's gonna kill us" "oh nevermind he helped us" was kind of trolly. And vague as well.

Not sure if he had orders to kill them, or if he wasn't suppose to interact with kids or what.

Glad this whole war thing between the beasts is over, I started getting tired of it.

lol @ the other 3 kids not getting into any trouble at all. bet they were having fun all this time.

Still not sure if Squealer was just as he said, a lowly cowardly worm, or if he was trying to stab them in the back or misleading them the whole time. He seemed to realize that Saki couldn't use her powers at the least. Also, I think he went back and told Kiroumaru where the Saki and Satarou went despite Saki telling him that they were running from Kiroumaru. It all worked out in the end, but still.

I think its weird that they think they can return to the village just fine. I mean, maybe I need to clear up what this whole event was suppose to be. It was just a camping trip? And they disappeared and came back?

Seems Saki reminds the only one able to use hypnosis out of the bunch, despite everyone knowing the method.