Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-29, 02:30   Link #335
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
I personally loved the Blizz Sorc in D2. Blizzard hit for a ton especially with cold mastery, teleport past monsters that are immune to cold (too much hassle), and use a special wand with lower resist charges to remove boss immunity to cold.

That said, I was also partial to Amazon, especially since I managed to snag the best set of javelins during one of my blizz sorc runs. Fastest crowd killer IIRC, as a chain lightning procs for every enemy that pierces through, meaning the more enemies the more powerful she was. Loved doing cow levels with her back then.

Of course, D3 already has the former, but I seriously hope it has the latter. I've always been more the magic/ranged kind of guy rather than melee... heck, it shows in my mecha tastes as well, since I prefer Macross over Gundam lol.
I loved Telekineses, open door, open chest !, grab money ! grab item !! I didnt have to move ! Then blizzard brang out a patch that made telekineses only worked on doors or so, I was so mad!!! It was practicually useless in combat, now its useless out of combat. Whats the point of it anymore.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote