View Single Post
Old 2012-10-29, 02:17   Link #1886
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
By the way, may I ask where did you pre-order your BDs for Chuunibyou? I want to start importing R2 BDs start with this and Hyouka (despite the cry of my wallet). I've been wondering where is a good place to order them. The information I fould about this topic seem either outdated or scattered.
There's two big stores importers tend to order from. Amazon Japan used to be the go-to store with low shipping per unit if your ordered a lot and they would partially ship things as they released. Now they hold onto your order (barring random circumstances) until the final item is released. The other location, HMV, is more flexible and cheaper for single item shipping, but costs a little more per item. I use HMV because they ship via EMS/postal service and Amazon's use of DHL has destroyed many outer boxes for my shipments and damaged an artbox from Hanasaku Iroha (which Amazon sent a replacement for at no charge). It varies depending on how fast do you want your items and how you order them.

Also episode 5's title:
Spoiler:

I'll have preview translations later when I wake up again.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
ultimatemegax is offline   Reply With Quote