View Single Post
Old 2011-04-19, 19:32   Link #1042
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
Don't know if I should post it here or in the ELS-thread, but thought a little about those Innovater/ELS-hybrids like Setsuna and Amia. Both have silver skin and wonder why. Because the ELS seem perfectly able to reproduce normal-colored skin as seen in the Sky Eclypse-turned ELS. Also, when they turn into MS or trucks, they are colored normaly as well. To we have any information, why humans have to become metalized/silver, when they become hybrids?
Probably because the ELS's base forms look like that. I mean, the so called shapes they adapt that did not come from humanity seemed to be taken from somewhere else and they likely did not look like that anyways. Could also be a form of self expression, both the human and the ELS want to express that metal side because the ELS are indeed part of them and they wanted to show that off in their public appearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamAker View Post
Quanta is the most advanced ms till date in the whole gundam universe
I think Turn A probably beats it. It does not help that we saw too littlle of it fighting though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Quantum Burst would probably repel the nanomachines.
No, it shall make them Setsuna's friends.

The most powerful weapon in the world...............to make your enemies JOIN YOU AND STOP KILLING YOU!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA Those smucks never saw it coming.