View Single Post
Old 2005-12-21, 19:33   Link #44
ninraven

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
He only beat Eneru because he was rubber... so you can't put him above the other straw hats. And Croc? I would say Croc is equal or stronger to him. He won 1/3 fights. And when he won he was out for a long time. He could've continued like Luffy had done the first few fights and come back to face him and probably win. So Luffy I would say isn't stronger than Croc.

He's definitely not the strongest now.

That's what i love about one piece. You don't have to be the strongest to win. Devil fruits are only as good as how you use them. I like it that way so much more than the dbz way. By the end if you weren't strong enough to tear a hole in time and space, you couldn't beat goku.

Quote:
Of course, I would imagine stronger DF users. Time would be pretty invincible
I remember DBZ had a guy use time. Obviously if he was able to stop time he could kill anyone he wanted to since they couldnt defend. The cop-out was that he had to hold his breath and he was too out of shape. If One Piece ever has a time user like that, I hope it isn't some sort of cop-out.

Quote:
and a magnetism user could basically destroy anything (Magneto style ^_^ - meaning you would have to consider that it is magnetism that holds each and every atom together).
Also consider the magnetism for each island is how they navigate the grand line. that guy could cause some major problems.

Quote:
hmmm... as for the gal... Robin is the winner...
spoiler for the water 7 arc

Spoiler:
ninraven is offline   Reply With Quote