View Single Post
Old 2010-07-03, 20:33   Link #3500
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Mmmm......what if the girl happens to be on of Saten's classmates? I guess it will be more material for Railgun manga.
I was wondering about that. It would seem like a great plot twist, although it would be even better if that girl becomes friends with the Railgun gang, becomes another heroine, then Misaka finds out who saved her somehow, she goes WTF and chaos ensues.

Quote:
No, Accel having a harem is like not accel at all. His the dedicated type stick to one that would give it's ALL!!!
Quote:
Accelerator's not afraid to do bad things to bad people, that's what I like about him. Plus we need someone to do the smack talking around here!

...I hope that doesn't change
Those are exactly the qualities that Accel has that makes me like him so much. As I said before, he's such a refreshing character from most of the other protagonists in other series. Also, Accel and LO's interactions together are cute. It's absolutely criminal to give him a harem when LO is his most important person unlike Touma who treats everybody the same.

Quote:
Back from a checkup, need to get some rest. And I'm going to be doing Vol 8 tomorrow. So, no Vol 11 for now, guys.
Get all the rest you want. You deserve it for being such a dedicated translator, Teh_Ping.

Yay, volume 8! Although it seems like something that should really belong in Railgun instead of Index, but since Accel appears in it, I'm fine with it.