Thread: Moshidora (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-26, 12:29   Link #44
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

"Rather bland" is a good description. I enjoyed it -- but maybe not as much as I had hoped. It is a good sign, however, that I enjoyed it more the second time I watched it.

Maybe it helps that I am interested in management -- a fascinating thing both to do and to learn about: how to help people work together and succeed. I think good management can make a huge difference in how well people are able to express, combine, and focus their talents. So I'm not really a doubter (at least for anime purposes) in the premise of the story. Like ipodi, I've had experience of seeing people buy in and work well when they are led with honesty, with respect for their knowledge and opinions, and with as much openness as possible. No mushrooms.

I liked Hikasa Youko's voice here as Minami (she's Mio in K-On). Very plain and strong and straightforward, somehow appropriate for the character. Hyocchi herself was apparently a very good softball player all through high school.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote