Thread: Moshidora (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-26, 23:56   Link #55
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipodi View Post
...I think viewers can get a lot of mileage out of this show if they are not expecting romance and/or baseball drama.
I think we may get a bit of both of those, too. So far, the baseball has seemed pretty real to me, revealing some of the psychological inner workings of the team. It reminded me a bit of another good show, Giant Killing. But the management side is plenty in itself. I liked ep2. I think good communication is the #1 thing to work on in management or any other human relation. Those little visits were a good technique -- or a good trick, if you like.

@ars89 -- I infer/guess that Minami came to hate baseball when she was no longer allowed to play, or when the boys got so much bigger than her that she was ineffective. And I think that Yuki is her friend: she called Yuki's mother "auntie," which could mean she was her real aunt, but is the normal way of referring to a friend's mother, or to any woman somewhat older than you.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote