View Single Post
Old 2014-01-05, 04:19   Link #32497
Aurelis
Daydreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
I justy saw a probability poll on Gundam Guy on what might bereleased next year in model country.I was wondering what people here would absolutely want and buy instantly if it came out.

For myself i'd jump on an 1/100 MG Woolf enacle suit, the G-exes or the G-bouncer.

I always wondered why the also never appeard in Robot Damashii, must exist a prototype of the G-exes, it's easily more popular then AGE-1.
I've so many desired kits but I'll list the likelier ones:

HG Woundwort
HG Gundam MK-V
HG Wing Zero EW
HG Xi Gundam

Of course, if you were to really ask me, I'll also list HG stuff like MK-III, Z-II, Re-GZ Custom, Devil Gundam, GP04 and Deepstriker but that will just be wishful thinking.

Anyway, first completed kit for 2014: AGE-FX Burst Mode

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I think Bandai did a great job in giving the stand and the funnel effects as it makes the kit stand out. It's also a simple kit with little detailing required but the finished product looked really great with minimal effort in my opinion. I didn't even bother with the rifle as I felt that it limits the hand movement, and that the FX looked better with the simple setup.

One beef I had was that, they bothered to give the optional hands like open fist, closed fist and equipment-wielding fist, but they can't do that for newer HG kits. What gives man, the All Gundam Project has those ugly hands with gaping holes, just so the weapons are compatible...

Last edited by Aurelis; 2014-01-05 at 09:01.
Aurelis is offline   Reply With Quote