Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelis View Post
I've so many desired kits but I'll list the likelier ones:

HG Woundwort
HG Gundam MK-V
HG Wing Zero EW
HG Xi Gundam

Of course, if you were to really ask me, I'll also list HG stuff like MK-III, Z-II, Re-GZ Custom, Devil Gundam, GP04 and Deepstriker but that will just be wishful thinking.

Anyway, first completed kit for 2014: AGE-FX Burst Mode

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I think Bandai did a great job in giving the stand and the funnel effects as it makes the kit stand out. It's also a simple kit with little detailing required but the finished product looked really great with minimal effort in my opinion. I didn't even bother with the rifle as I felt that it limits the hand movement, and that the FX looked better with the simple setup.

One beef I had was that, they bothered to give the optional hands like open fist, closed fist and equipment-wielding fist, but they can't do that for newer HG kits. What gives man, the All Gundam Project has those ugly hands with gaping holes, just so the weapons are compatible...
Probably due to the size and limitations of the AU kits being made currently for the All Gundam Project

1. Most are smaller kits, so to further promote them they try to keep down the costs
2. Limited accessories, if you have not noticed, most of the kits being released so far have very little going on for accessories, so most of the time they are expecting you to have the same sort of setup, so extra hands hardly matter if you are going to be having them holding the same stuff all the time

Many of the AGE kits, in particular the lead Gundams (standard 18+m), used near exactly the same hands (albeit the covers), and a large amount of them came with their own stands to store the extra hands. And most being transformable as well, keeping costs to an extremely low point was out of the question aside from the first 3 AGE-1 kits
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote