View Single Post
Old 2008-10-24, 15:07   Link #183
dragon4dudes
Uncountable rationality

Send a message via MSN to dragon4dudes
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriciaLamperouge View Post
But truly it is weird the way C.C talk in the end, it seems like she's talking 2 Lelouch. I think Sunrise make the ending 'unclear' like that 2 make us keep guessing & choose our most fav ending by each of ourselves. Well, I've choose mine...But I do hope Sunrise will tell us someday how the ending actually is. (though I doubt they will tell us)
Assuming that Lelouch really is dead, then he could be in a state similar to Marianne's state of mind. Marianne was physically dead but her spirit was alive in Anya's body. It could be similar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icehawk View Post
Why are you assuming it has to be Charles that gives it to him? VV passed his immortality to Charles, CC passes hers to Lelouch, that simple.

What I gathered from Code Geass is that, in order to fulfill the Geass contract with an immortal, you must be able to properly gain mastery of the Geass power they give you and also be able to grant whatever wish the immortal included as part of the contract. If you can do both these things, the immortal can be set free and pass their immortality onto you. Once the immortality is passed onto you, the Geass they gave you is taken away but you are now able to grant Geass to other people and are immune to its effects.
We are never really told what happens to a code-holder (for a lack of better terms) after he/she gives away his/her code. I want to assume, based on what happened to the nun, that the code-holder dies if he/she has lived beyond the life span of an average human. This is assuming that the nun has lived a substantial amount of years.

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so. Douglas Adams
Where facts are few, experts are many. Donald R. Gannon

void foo() {foo();} // Can you guess what this line of code does?
dragon4dudes is offline   Reply With Quote