Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmosmolnar View Post
Spoiler for just in case:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Ascaloth, you're reading too much into that Juiz stuff. I think she's simply a morally ambiguous AI programmed to diligently serve all Selecaos. She seems aloof to the morally questionable commands not because she is cold blooded or anything, but simply she has no concept of human morality.

I don't think I was ever questioning if Juiz has a sense of morality....I was just bringing up the possibility that Juiz and Mr. Outside might well be two parts of the same sentient AI system. It's pretty far out, I know, but at this point, it's not like any other possibilities would fare any better.

EDIT: Also, I only just realised this....but the Noblesse phones sure are tough, if IX's can survive skittering across tarmac with no apparent ill effects. Then again, I suppose they have to be.

EDIT 2: Also, Mr. Outside mentioned that the funds in the Noblesse phones cannot be converted into cash....but I wonder if, should IX wish, can he "launder" some of his Selecao funds into his personal account by selling off the deed to the Roppongi hotel through normal means? Or perhaps, can he even ask Juiz to sell off the deed for him, and credit it all back into his Selecao fund?