View Single Post
Old 2010-12-09, 21:04   Link #7356
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmac View Post
Not that it matters much, but I think Hata is just really inconsistent about that sort of thing, honestly. If you're really curious, he was asked once on Twitter about top 3/bottom 3 for bust size and responded with:

Top Three: Athena, Yukariko, Yukiji.

Bottom Three: "Hermoine", and he considers Nagi/Hina as being too close to call.

Are they consistently (ever?) drawn that way? Hell no, and that's without even touching on Ayumu or Izumi because dammit man.
Erm. Given that Hinagiku's small bust is apparently genetic (and her only known blood relative is Yukiji) and Yukiji has a smaller bust than some of Hinagiku's peers (see Izumi and Ayumu, or even Sakuya), I'd really question that listing.
It is consistent that the size changes by how much the story focuses on it though.
And that's being said by a guy who only glances at the issue when it's impressed on us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmac View Post
More importantly, Ayumu, really, seriously, needs to get her own arc at some point instead of getting a two chapter story at best. She's too great a character to be so neglected. Maria too, but I've just about given up hope for her. Although, since she apparently knew Athena when she was little, and Athena is now a kid again...we may actually get a bit more Maria backstory soon.
Ayumu getting a story is a chance for Hata to please fans without giving into Hina-mania too much, since Nishizawa's engaged with the trio more now (who also need their time in the spotlight) and without having an effect on the overall storyline.

Maria doesn't really have anyone to interact with, and it would have to change things in the overall storyline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Why would it be able Midas? The arc is for Athena, and Midas was one of her problems that needed to be solved along with her and Hayate's misunderstanding, and feelings
Except the only thing that did get solved was Midas (and even that is questionable, given Hata's hints). Hayate is still dealing with his misunderstanding and Athena is still bottling her feelings.

Would people quit throwing my faith in humanity being intelligent a shovel?
... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.
The world is winning.. by leaps and bounds.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.
Bastion_Arcion is offline   Reply With Quote