View Single Post
Old 2012-01-31, 21:24   Link #513
RandomAvatarFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylon99 View Post

The obvious solution is that it is exactly like Higurashi; a fragment in the sea where all events are re-rolled. Since Bernkastel showed up, this is the first solution we reach for, right?

Er... anyways... that's all I can say.
I wonder if you brought this up to hint at something or what.

Quote:
Couple that with the unreliable narrator idea, which I'm sure most of us realized when EP2 started showing us crazy magic scenes. (A lot of people in Japan didn't apparently, at the time.)
I didn't fall for it all, nope...not me..... I was watching the anime and thought "I thought this was a murder mystery, there's no place for this stuff!"
I also didn't understand the game between Battler and Beatrice, and I was thinking "She's speaking in colors, and yet you're denying her?"
But yeah... Denying the witch is fun.

Quote:
If you're at EP4, you should go the EP4 thread. There's only so much I can say here without spoiling everyone else. 8)
I'm using this thread to figure out EP2. I've been careful with spoilers, and there's only one big thing that we learn in EP4, so it's easy to keep my mouth shut.

Unfortunately people like discussing Chiru's details on EP4's thread, without the use of spoiler tags, and I can't go to the Theories discussion either because spoilers run just as rampant.