View Single Post
Old 2013-02-14, 12:05   Link #63
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
It is expressly stated that shadow clones are able to share knowledge among eachother, but not why that is. All clones are made of chakra but not all of them have this network.
So I guess Minato really doesn't know anything that happened. At least that's the conclusion I drew from the few lines he got. Or he's being coy about it.
I think that Minato has been out of the loop about what is going on in the Ninja world since his conversation with Naruto which was awhile ago. I don't think he is oblivious to what is going on to the point that he was sealed within the Death God. Kishimoto seems to like ninja being able to acquire information through a chakra link such as Orochimaru acquiring knowledge when he absorbed his genetic information and chakra back from Kabuto. He learned everything Kabuto knew, including about the Zetsu implanted on Sasuke (no doubt he also has the Snake sage powers Kabuto acquired).

Minato probably remembers his conversation with Naruto within his mind but afterwards that energy dissipated. When he told the other Hokage he didn't know what was going on with the village and the world he meant since his last interaction with Naruto. That was a special moment in the series so it's unlikely that Kishimoto would let Minato forget that just because he split up his energy between Naruto's seal and the Death God. Also I think it's obvious that the Hokage are going to join the battle. They aren't just there to tell Sasuke stuff, they are going to help out and the Kyuubi will probably get back the rest of his chakra if he hasn't already.