Thread: Licensed Yugioh Zexal
View Single Post
Old 2014-03-01, 21:34   Link #144
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
ep 140

Are you kidding me??!! monster XYZ with Attack : 100 000 ?? my god
Well, to be fair, it's not that bad overall. The ATK is definitely the highest non-infinite ATK of all Yu-Gi-Oh! so far, but of course, it takes more than just high ATK to win all the time and it's more the effect that makes it so evil.

CINo. 1000, Hollow Light God of Delusion - Numerronius Numerronia (Xyz)
Light/Fiend/13/100,000/10,000
When a "CNo. 1000, Hollow God of Delusion - Numerronius" you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck, and if you do, place that "CNo. 1000, Hollow God of Delusion - Numerronius" from your Graveyard under this card as an Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon.) This card cannot declare an attack. Monsters your opponent controls must attack this card, if able. During your opponent's End Phase, if your opponent did not declare an attack this turn, you win the Duel.

...it's that last effect that really makes it so evil to me.

Basically, unless the opponent has out something like Spirit Barrier to prevent Battle Damage to their LP while they control a monster, they'll either lose via the Battle Damage more than likely making their LP 0, and they just can't avoid it by changing all their monsters to Defense Position (thus won't have to attack as those monsters aren't able, outside of something like Total Defense Shogun) or just not Summoning monsters or else they'll automatically lose by NOT attacking that turn anyway.

Otherwise, there's not many monsters that can get around it. Neo Spacian - Ground Mole can get by it laughably easy, but it's restricted 1 per Deck, so not a guarantee to get. Monsters like Amazoness Fighter (you take no Battle Damage from battles involving themselves) could get by, or (one-turn) blanket effects like Waboku, Rainbow Life, etc.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote