View Single Post
Old 2013-09-15, 03:56   Link #1676
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I see, well then rather then have Ise undergo such a permanent change, once his body stabilizes, which would make all his human friends and parents, that are unaware of the fact that Ise isn't human anymore, wonder what happened to Ise, that caused him to change like that ... it might be possible that Ise is only going to undergo a change like that, whenever he starts channeling a huge amount of power, that comes from his dragon heritage (Great Red and Ophis power, more exactly) without transforming any of his body parts into that of a dragon.

Basically something similar to Sierzechs human shaped Power of Destruction form that he has revealed in volume 12, during the meeting with Hades.

@kusabireika

... Well, I wouldn't start speculating about Vali's descendants when he still hasn't demonstrated any actual interest in women, unlike his rival.

After all, children have to come from somewhere, and so far ... I haven't seen any women that Vali would be interested in...
True, for me I guess kuroka? Even he doesn't express his love I think he got angry when she hurt and yes I know ... That kuroka like issei gene but you it's fun to speculate their relationship from different view point coz we don't kuroka story on how she met vali

I know it's unlikely to happen in issei in the future if issei gain the evil piece what will happen if Khaos brigade target issei friends 2 pervert trio and kiryu and somehow died in the crossfired will issei revive them as a servant or not?