View Single Post
Old 2006-08-14, 21:10   Link #9
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim
It's quite simple, IMHO. SP is crappy rip-off of Marimite. If it wasn't for the yuri element few people would bother to watch it as it has mostly annoying characters and a non-existent plot.
That i just don't agree on at all. Its true that many people may just be watching for the yuri element - but i know there are fans out there, including myself, that are watching for the great set of characters, storyline.. and a personal one for me, the music.

Storyline: It may not be the best out there, but still it works for Strawberry Panic. Its not all just going one way, it has us wondering the real truth behind things - its a storyline that works imo for the setting this show has taken.

Characters: A brilliant bunch of characters if you ask me. They all fit there role perfectly - and bring a lot of life to the show, thats something not many animes with so many characters can do... though you really have to thank to VA's. ^^;

Ah well, we all have our own opinions - but for the past few episodes, SP has had me in tears at whats going on, and that means it has my respect for the way the story is being told.