View Single Post
Old 2012-01-15, 08:12   Link #239
Shinji01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Maybe it's because I LOVE Vandread. The gender thing doesn't bother me, I actually like seeing the characters interact with the opposite genders after separation and it makes sense. They need to be conflicted or else there should be no problems uniting. I am working on my post now, but I just couldn't help but say that.

In the series, if they had any emotional issues or they fought with the crew members, they couldn't unite. It's 12,000 Years later, by now they should have understood what was needed. If Aquarion has become something that must be hidden away, and they're all led to believe that a mixed union is impure. It would keep them from uniting at the times the plot needed Aquarion to fail...

I am going expound on it in my post that has screenies. It's better if I can show and tell you at the same time. I just couldn't help but say that because it seems like the gender issues, are a real issue with the fans

Does anyone know what time and channel this will air. I want to stream it but I don't know when to stream it? Is that allowed? I am not going to get in trouble for that right?

I just finished watching the interview with the creator, and he just said that the whole separation of the sexes was needed to make sure the story had enough love romance. Otherwise its just too much mecha fighting and not enough to develop the characters. But too much and over doing it is a little..hmm....
And from what I knwo from the previous series, they do tend to over do it a bit, when compared to other anime like evangelion.

Though I have to agree that since the whole "I hate you because we were enemies in the past life" stuff has already been done in the first Aquarion, and this plot twist is what makes it different, along with mikono being almost the opposite of Sylvia.
Shinji01 is offline   Reply With Quote