View Single Post
Old 2009-10-09, 16:16   Link #2378
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

You know that's not EVIL that makes me dislike a characters, I usually find myself loving the villains more than the heroes. Bern looks very evil in ep5, I'm still wondering about possible reasons behind her strange behavior however there's no doubt that she is cruel.

Anyway an evil character can be very cool and have lot of fans, despite the cruelty. Think about Sephiroth just to name one.

The problem with Erika is that she's annoying. A lot annoying...

She never stops boasting her "gray matter", and how she is intelligent, and how everything is so simple and how the others are so stupid not realizing simple things. But more importantly she is a "douchebag". Regardless of her continuous self-flattering she isn't half as good as she claims to be.

Her theories and reasoning are slightly above the the level of Battler's small bombs. How the hell she came up with a letter glued on the ceiling that drops down exactly at midnight?

Also it's cool how she was owned by Battler even on general mystery novel culture. Again it was proven that her "knowledge" can't even compare with that of Battler, Battler the incompetent, go figure...

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote