View Single Post
Old 2010-01-28, 04:01   Link #269
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Andrew didn't waste much time laying into the anime lol... first words being

So the anime is shit, too.

http://theeasternstandard.blogspot.c...pisode-01.html
I had great fun reading that short passage. Given that he read the whole series, the negative perspective might run ... for a somewhat different reason. It's pretty tough to like this adaptation when he dislikes the original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
They should just convert the Bakemonogatari forum into a Nisio forum for this, Bake, Zaregoto, heck even his Medaka Box manga has over 2000 posts lol.
Medaka Box's topic's mostly just filled with rage until the recent chapters, and I don't think Nisio's work's that popular yet ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I have been going through a lot of bloggers' opinion of Katana and I can honestly say that people who doesn't like it simply doesn't understand what happens when a light novel gets adapted.

I mean come on, what the hell do you expect people to do when the only thing they have to work with is dialog and a few simple character designs. I can say in confidence that Nisio is one this generation's greatest writer simply because his work appeal to us.....and because he is not a freaking troll like other writers that take year-long breaks just because their anime adaptations were a hit.

Man, I can literally feel the fanboy in me raging.
I fanboy Nisio too, but I just think Nisio trolls me differently than other writers ... (and somewhat troll harder too ...)
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote