View Single Post
Old 2011-11-12, 23:19   Link #7053
cattz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishin View Post
While I only really skim these forums, I feel like the comments are something like this,
10% complaining and bitching
20% witch hunt news
30% defenders of witch-hunt
30% general comments of thanks
20% misc questions or corrections
Disclaimer: These percentages have no actual value and are completely made up by me, use only as a rough estimate of how I myself see this thread

At least to me who skims the forums, there are at least 3 times the amount of people who go into walls of text defending witch-hunt from flamers and impatience while the rest are nothing but positive or constructive. Almost every post I read here holds WH in nothing but respect
now to finish with the trademarked
What % check the news on witch hunt, see no progress in the 6 months or so since last checked, browse the forums for information why, see nothing but pages of the same 2-5 people holding conversations between themselves about random stuff that doesn't relate to the translation, then "usually" just roll their eyes, sigh, and move along.

"Some people" just want to know what's going on with the project, rather then people using the thread as a chat about their preference for authors and eggs..
cattz is offline   Reply With Quote