Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 12:32   Link #2647
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

I need to remember to save replays, because there are certain games that are played more brilliantly than others.

So Endless Soul, myself and Touma were playing on Lakeville last night. We started out from the south, and before we know it, 5 teammates were already lost to enemy fire while we scored 0 kills. So I thought I should take a gamble and decided that the entire platoon should breach the center instead. Unfortunately, the Western flank collapsed, prompting Touma and ES to return to base in order to delay enemy advance while I continued to march forward.

Why did I do that? I was hoping to create a diversion while conducting a bit of psychological warfare to confuse our foes.

So, after taking out all of their artillery, the plan worked. The opposing team in the city suddenly turned back, allowing our teammates to press charge, turning the tide almost immediately. Three tanks managed to escape the city hoping to delay my cap, they were destroyed quite promptly. I took out a T-50-2 that tried to came back, a retreating T34 American and heavily damaged a Tiger before the latter was destroyed by pursuing teammates. Although we did not destroy all enemies, the game ended with their base capped.

Basically, they were all terribly confused by one... lone IS-3, lol.

If a little risk result in such luck, who needs skills?

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2013-02-07 at 12:42.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote