View Single Post
Old 2014-01-29, 09:10   Link #93
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by krytyk View Post
Terribly disappointed on how Ouka's guns looked in manga, manga itself is just too rushed... no explanations of what the hell is happening... the art looks rushed and crude, and too much pantsu. Overall I consider manga a huge disappointment. I might be biased because I'm a translator for novel though.

Well back to guns, in novel they're described to be looking more like huge flintguns decorated with asian dragons... in manga they're just huge modern guns, might as well call them huge magnums. Which doesn't make sense as these weapons were made roughly in 18th century.

Also yaaay. I've finished my work for the time being, and novel TL project will start progressing once again, rejoice folks~
I make your words mine. I too, think that the manga looked rushed and the art is a tad strange. Also, the manga do not pass the tension that the novel does to us readers.

Welcome back Krytyk-chan!!
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote