View Single Post
Old 2007-05-09, 04:38   Link #28
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Damn, you guys are hardworking as hell. Sadly, I'm in progress of Before Beginnings Chapter 2, so I can't grant out any highly detailed character creation stint before tomorrow or the day after.

Anyway, a point of interest here is that most of you seemingly have interest in conjuring new characters in a more present or future setting. It's nicely constructed for most parts, but personally, those are my least favourite type of OCs, since I prefer ancient-old times OCs. Hmm.
Hmm. Old... Well I've got just the thing, but his dossier is not with me at the moment so I'll post it up when I get back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
@Meophist & LoweGear
Haha, you guys definitely have a point there. I guess I was blinded with excitement when I read METEOR. I love that kind of spell. And yeah, you got me there-- long range bombardment IS considered support as well.

OK, here is my character. I came up with the idea for this character while reading the A's to StrikerS Comics. For this character's fighting style, I had to expand upon the general magic system of Nanoha-verse, so I'll be describing the fighting style and other things along the way. And BTW, I never thought about giving my character a Spell or Move List. I hope you guys like it.

Spoiler for length:

OK, I think I have covered almost everything I had in mind, but surely there are some holes here and there. If there is something that is not too clear, please let me know and I'll see what can be done. Thanks for reading.
First impressions...

Sophia: *shouts with echoes* Materialize!

Sigdrifa: *displays in micro-text* Sophia - Orange Assassin - Initializing - Boost Movement - Intelligent Device - Loading... Materialize OK.

At least that's what they remind me of. As an assassin she's got the chance to work on missions that run parallel to the story. We might even be able to explore the TSAB traitor theory with her. And when she gets the red packet with Nanoha's name on it, there's going to be lots of room for hard-hitting action too. She looks pretty advanced not sure how to improve her.

And my Teresa got the better of me...

Spoiler for Teresa Testarossa:

Catch the reference there? This girl is in need of edits too. And is the Dragonkin familiar too powerful an addition?

@Keroko: Haha... You too?! You should see my jaw drop when Strada and Erio was unveiled for the first time... He was basically a non-religious shouta version of the Kha Alexei RP-frame I don for the forums sometimes.

Last edited by Kha; 2007-05-09 at 04:48.