View Single Post
Old 2007-05-09, 07:40   Link #33
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
The following is a rant, and as such, the tone will be blunt.

Spoiler for length:

Cheers.
I did limit them a lot based on their future attainment of S levels, but looking at your analogies I realized that I ranked their levels too high for the powers they have. I thought so long as you can fly you're an A, and so I created chars that can fly, but pretty much sucked at everything else, granting them rather lousy As. Adjusting them down now...

Btw, does one's familiar strength affect your own ranking? Is it okay to assume no, since Fried is practically an AA while Caro's just a C?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
(And Kha, you're the first person ever do honor to Captain Tessa in the Nanohaverse, All you need to do is a TDD reference and it's all good )

Now here's a character I've been thinking up for a planned fic - which like all others it seems, always get shot out the window, meaning that I end up making characters for a vaporfic
That Eva thing was just for fun.

Well this Tessa ref was actually based on a FMP fic proposal I'm thinking of, in which TDD meets an airborne assault carrier, and when their captains meet Tessa almost screams Oma at the golden haired counterpart. Oma is a term from Vandread, also by Gonzo, that means Mother.

Anyway submited here's the loli version, before she got the Stave de Danaan, of which one of the modes of that ID's barrier jacket is Tuatha de Danaan. Who says a Barrier Jacket couldn't protect more than one person, and has to be super-glued to him/her?

I liked Kay a lot. If only she was attached to the TSAB sooner, and she'd have a place in the Green Planet fic. Unfortunately, all present and past Nanoha fics have been placed on hold due to the amount of uncertainty created by StrikerS. But if ya don't mind, I could reference her a lot for just her underworld connections. And... Why do I think the Scrya clan has her number in the "Call in an Emergency" slot?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now, for the biggest act of the show, I present to you, the most cheesiest, the most ludicrious, the 10 pages long, the most insanely well-planned over several arcs, the one and only...

Spoiler for Ultimate Wall of Unabashed Cheese.:

Come on, don't tell me you never dreamed to be like this.

Last edited by Kha; 2007-05-09 at 09:02.