View Single Post
Old 2010-01-04, 15:39   Link #4932
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Quote:
Only problem with your post is the first sentence, where you assume that clues are meaningless, since anyone will be able to find clues to support an arbitrary theory of theirs. I was saying that in my experience that's never been the case.
That has never been the case for you??
If I want Jessitrice to be I could give you a dozens of clues. For example her speech about seperate personalities, the fact that she freakin cackles, is the only character with taht "Mu-face". That she uses certain phrases that Beatrice uses (the talk about going off and to stage in Episode 2) This for example
"He apologized...
not to Milady...
nor to the witch but to Jessica"
If I look at it with the context of Jessitrice this sentece oculd mean that there are three personalities of her. The milday, the witch and her "real" self Jessica. Then there is the scene in which she helps Natsuhi throwing out the people out of the study in Ep 1. If she is Beatrice she helped throwing them out so her accomplice can kill them. You want more?

Quote:
Arguments like "it's weird/unlikely" or "I don't like it" don't really fly. The whole crime is weird/unlikely from the start. If there are other problems then bring them up, maybe the theory can be deconstructed after all, and there's nothing wrong with that.
My arguments from the last site haven't been destroyed yet.And there is still his talk in the boiler room in Ep 1.
The children of the Fukuin House are supposed to look at each other as family, right? Means that they most likely know each other briefly. If ShKanon were true...then Kanon is not a actual Fukuin Child since he only was created three years ago. Means that one of the other Fukuin Servant must have noticed that a boy is running aorund who claims to be a Fukuin Child but in reality isn't.
And Battler heard Kanon mourning about Shannon being choosen as a sacrifice. If Shannon really didn't lay there and both were the same person that doesn't make sense at all. It was nowhere implied that Kanon or someoneelse knew that Battler was around so a fake talk would be a lame explanation.