View Single Post
Old 2017-04-07, 05:12   Link #34
Arya

Well, this episode brought me back to the first season very easily. Yet I dont' remember almost anyone names & faces bar the most obvious ones, nor where the first season ended, but doesn't seem an issue so far.
The episode was very good, the most shocking moment was to hear the titan ape speak fluently and with acumen. Really, I thought, ok they are all fracked. But on a second thought, yeah, no. If it was what they (human titans?) wanted the humans would have already been died out.
The notion of the walls having giants in them seems like to suggest some sort of moment in time when things got wrong but before of that humans were using titans science effectually, or so they thought.

Side note, glad we didnt' saw much of Eren, I read somewhere that the story will focus more on other characters ... is it accurate? Anyhow i can tolerate him if I'll have badass Mikasa (she will never grow away, won't she?) and Levi in the packet.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote