View Single Post
Old 2012-01-13, 03:02   Link #546
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
Whether Sarutobi is stronger than the 1st and 2nd or not, I don't think this is the way to go about debating that. Mokuton is specifically designed to controlling the Tailed Beasts, same way the Sharingan is; saying somebody with one of those things is stronger than somebody who doesn't because they can take care of Tailed Beasts makes no sense. It's not really fair to Hiruzen to make a comparison like that.
Yeah , what u say makes sense about what i wrote when i used the Tailed Beast to compare Hiruzen and Hashirama. That was a bad mark on my part.

On my defense though , my main comparison was actually Minato and Hiruzen against the Kyuubi.

All i really wanted to point out wasn't so much of the Mokuton part but that it's so clear Hashirama is of a different level compared to Hiruzen especially when you see how he stood at the top of the Shinobi world with his control over the Tailed Beasts while Hiruzen couldn't even handle the Nine-Tails , he waited for Minato. That was all there is to that sentence i said. It just didn't make sense that the Shinobi known to be the Strongest after the First Great War would lose to the 3rd so easily like that. I was just making my point to the person whom i quoted as he stated that Hiruzen was clearly the strongest as he defeated the First and Second , and even had the Chakra to make a mockery of Orochimaru. I think the point i shouldn't have added was the 'Hashirama owned the Tailed Beasts' part of my qupte. So yeah. Apologies if u got the wrong idea because of that.

Anywho. Thats about all i gotta say.

Last edited by xKeir; 2012-01-13 at 03:23.
xKeir is offline   Reply With Quote