View Single Post
Old 2009-04-26, 09:52   Link #9
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
I'm curious on how he has acted like an idiot. He is very knowledgable and he did come up with the battle plan that one his first fight as leader of squad 7.

If anything should against him it was that he was sort of a scaredy cat in the first 2 episodes. As for being an idiot he might say some questionable things from time to time (which he also does in the game), but thats not enough to merit someone as an idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by solembum View Post
chill.. I think what mr. terrorist wants to say is that welkin in the anime acts like an airhead. maybe he just chose the wrong word.. and there is also the word ACT. someone "acting" like an idiot it not necessarily and Idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
I'm sorry if I came across a little hostile, I wasn't trying too. Anyways I still kind of hold my ground on my statement though. Welkin acts like an airhead in the game as well. Although anime Welkin has done it more frequently, most notably in the first 2 episodes.

Both versions have a knack for saying the wrong things at times and being oblivious to certain things around them.
I was talking about on how Welkin acted to his squad. In the game and manga, Welkin was serious defending his sister from Rosie Racism and making a deal with Largo about capturing Vasel Bridge. In the anime, he acted it like was nothing when his sister was threatened by Rosie and look aloof when talking about his plan for Vasel Bridge. This is the reason i hate the anime version of Welkin since he acted like an idiot airhead who's not taking it seriously when dealing about the racism against of his sister and gaining the trust of his squad. If i was in Squad 7 and meet Anime Welkin, i would not be convince of his leadership since he acts like a fool but if i meet Game Welkin, I would immediately trust him since he's serious about his leadership in the squad.