View Single Post
Old 2011-01-20, 22:27   Link #1958
fukarming

Quote:
But what I really don't understand is why he bothers with stuff like this.. He created two of the most successful Anime series of the past decade.. You would imagine someone like that would have his hands full with some new Anime or something..
Found something written by you (Kaito-kid), and that is the ultimate proof that GSD is not successful since you brush aside everything I come up with and stick with your viewership=success formula.

Fukuda is not involved in any anime production since GSD. If he is so successful in GSD, then like you said, he would have his hands full with new anime production. He is not involved in any new anime production is the proof you need that GSD is not successful. (See the logic: GSD is successful: Fukuda have his hands full with new anime\ ?????: Fukuda do not have his hands full with new anime. What is ????? stands for?)

GS is a success, GSD is not. I think I make myself very clear in my last post. People watch GSD because of the success of GS. To measure success of GSD, viewership is only one of the elements. Other elements include amount of sequels (All we have is stargazer, unfitting for such a "successful" series, company policy and directions (they abandon GSverse and go into G00)...etc. All of that indicate GSD is not as successful as Sunrise would like.
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote