Thread: Natsuiro Kiseki
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-20, 09:30   Link #212
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Certainly, though, I think the fact that "sempai" is voiced by Miyano Mamoru is completely irrelevant. Who cares who the voice actor is?
In any other anime, I might agree ... but not in an anime where one of the main draws is that Sphere, an idol group, is voicing the 4 main leads. So caring about who is voicing who is sort of relevant here, since how much attention would this show get otherwise?

Beside, they could have gone for a relative unknown, not someone extreme popular. That doesn't say he's going to stay for the rest of the show, but I doubt that just makes his character an ''intruder'' () in a show where idols are the ones voicing the main cast.

Quote:
Whether he ends up as Yuka's romantic interest or not, it's not like he'll have any major role in this series (it's about the four Sphere girls, duh)
Probably, but it's still nice to hear him when he's around ...

Quote:
(if we're gonna see these four girls all the time, why not have them be into each other? lol) rather than diluting it (oh wow, friendship, that's great) :P.

Seriously though, I think you guys might be strapping on those yuri goggles a bit too tight. The show might have a ''yuri undertone'' but that doesn't mean the girls are all lesbians. Some of them maybe, but all ...?