View Single Post
Old 2008-09-30, 15:15   Link #47
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

PVP never really mattered to me much. Aside from fighting around Halaa, and defending towns from raids (and sometimes taking part in retalitory raids), I didn't do all that much pvp. Ran each battlecground twice and that was it so far.

Though you can tell some pvpers are bored when one lone S3-S4 decked out Tauran warrior spends an hour or two killing everything in Southshore. Seriously.

I logged on and saw that Southshore was under attack spam across my screen for an hour while I was questing and later selling stuff on the AH. I finally decided to go check it out and that was all that was there aside from a half dozen 30s - 40s Alliance that were standing around (slightly ticked) hoping to finish a quest before he killed the quest giver again. Being the first 70 on scene I didn't help all that much (being a non-epic pve warlock). Eventually a second 70 arrived and thw two of us with a 40 killed the guy a few times, then more 70s arrived and we hit Tauren Mill to draw the guy off. When more Horde 70s came they killed us. We were about to fall back when some Alliance Raid group rode in and wiped the hell out of the Horde. We then raided Brill once and called it a nght. Well after we took the zepplin tower and rode it to the wrong destination (arrived in Stranglethorn by mistake and then had to fight out way back to the zepplin after the goblin guards knocked us off the tower) Then we hit Brill instead of a capital city. We only had 20 or so people.

This was on a PVE server a few months ago. Arygos