View Single Post
Old 2013-04-25, 21:22   Link #25454
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Not sure if it was posted or not, but j06 mentioned there are several Parody SS, that weren't scanned nor translated yet.
somehow I find the idea great that it will take 201 novels to get to Toma's graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
I honestly doubt it. Just consider the nature of the "Kiharas", do you think those mad scientists would pass on a chance to develop crazy powers just cause it could be dangerous?

Also remember that, putting whatever Aleister is planning aside, AC develops espers in order to study them and create technology based on their abilities. Barring them from developing those abilities would be counterproductive for this core objective.
Random Kihara 1 : Want to help me develop some dangerous powers?

Random Kihara 2 : No, for I am already developing some dangerous and stupid powers that could be turn against me, muhahaha.

Random Kihara 3 : fools I have already developed some one with dangerous and stupid powers made them as unstable as I could and dropped them off downtown with a kick me sign taped to their back, only $2 in Philippine pesos, and told him to buy me a can of starbucks coffee.

Random Kiharas 1&2 : Ohh. good one.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2013-04-25 at 21:44.