Thread: Licensed Simoun
View Single Post
Old 2011-11-30, 18:39   Link #2966
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rika-chama View Post
If you have the time someday.... go thru this thread. There was quite a bit of discussion about this. I personally feel that it ended. Sure, I wish they'd tie up a couple of loose ends for us, but tbqh, I don't think they should do any more. It's been over 5 years since this anime first aired and I think Studio DEEN would probably fail miserably if they tried to add anything to it.

Now, having said that, I think the only thing they /could/ do is probably do a fluff OVA, kinda like what you see in the manga (lililicious has it on their site). Anything else would probably ruin it...

Anyhoo... just my 2p
Hi Rika-Chama,
Thanks for the kind response. If they made a Simoun OVA, the focus should be on Aaeru x Neviril journey to the location where Amuria is. The focus of the story should be about the whereabouts of Amuria after she disappeared in the first episode of the TV show. That OVA would provide closure of Simoun and the origins to the story. It's too bad that they never talked about the origins of the story as to why everyone is born female and who developed the technology to turn girls into men or women without the use of surgical procedure to chance a girl into a boy.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote