View Single Post
Old 2006-12-25, 13:18   Link #4
sukreih
okusenman!okusenman!

The 2001 version is not bad once you get used to it..but must admit the 1993 version is much,much better.But I hated Vanilla Ice's voice.Compared to Vanilla Ice,Dio's voice is very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Meh, one movie isn't nearly enough to showcase the awesomeness that is Dio Brando ver. Phantom Blood (( I've always thought that Dio was his best at the 1st arc )), much less tell 5 volumes of story in one movie.

I'm more hoping that this movie does well enough so that a OVA or TV series gets highlighted for Phantom Blood or Pillar Men.

Spoiler for Young Dio during Phantom Blood:
Yeah,Dio is awesome. And for that spoiler thing...(or so we call it the 'Zukyuuuuuuuuun' scene) of course it has to be there! It's one of the most memorable scenes in part 1.(that,and the 'Kimi ga naku made nakurunno wo yamenai!' following that) I'm just worried if it will have that much of a impact it had in the manga.

Also..I wonder if they'll omit the UERYYYYY/WRYYYY as they did in the OVA. The best WRYYYY I heard(I heard only 2 versions anyways) of is the one in the Capcom games.The WRYYYYY in the Bandai game is simply someone growling in a wryyyyish fashion.Only vampire/zombies are supposed to make that sound(that,and Giorno..but let's say he's half Vampire..),yet it sounded like anyone could make it.

The reason Jojo is not one of the favourite anime adaptation manga is that it's hard to make..especially the fighting scenes. Jojo characters fight smart,unlike most of the fighting animes where it's simply a power battle between two or more characters.. and it'll be quite difficult to show those kind of fights in anime..the directing has to be really good or it'll end up quite...very..bad.

I wish all parts of Jojo will be made into anime.. part 2 and part 6 has high potentials for the next Jojo anime project...part 2 because of Joseph(yay Joseph!) and part 6 also involves Jotaro and Dio(however had the worst villian in Jojo history).
But whatever part they make,I seriously do not hope the cast involving the part3 OVAs will make it. Imagine the boys in part 5 in Jojo OVA artwork! Whatever will happen to Narancia..
sukreih is offline   Reply With Quote