View Single Post
Old 2011-08-08, 02:41   Link #12434
Drifting Wolf

*Shrugs*

Maybe I am.

But you're not giving them due credit either. Just saying. Not trying to raise a storm in this thread or anything but when Accelerator gives a comment on battle strength, it has usually been on a skewed side. To him, everything but Kamijou Touma, Aiwass and FUSE=Kazakiri are weak and only because they clashed with him and he couldn't one-shot them.

Yes, I am aware that the Imouto's by far, are considered pathetically weak. Ok, granted, their usefulness has been limited and they have not shown any feats. Fine. But since you went through NS, I am thoroughly disappointed that you would consider these girls, who have undergone military training, shook off a teleporter hot on their heels and have been trained to operate various machines as pathetic as well.

As an organisation of ten girls, they would be weak. But with proper tactics and the equipment, I daresay that they can take down most magicians with ease. Or at least, Magicians below Saint level.

I'm not here to raise shitstorms, like I said, I'm just putting out the 'If their CIS was turned off' kind of thing out here. And in real life, you know how brutally effective hardcore military tactics can be.