Thread: Licensed Kara No Kyokai
View Single Post
Old 2010-08-30, 06:27   Link #1554
kyouray
2D > 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Yeah i know what you mean. I could probably save up the money no problem for it, though that means no buying at all for a good few months, and i don't know if i'd be able to live without doing that.
So difficult indeed
...I've just spent money for comiket doujinshi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darktruth View Post
I managed to acquire this limited exclusive staff book of Kara no Kyoukai many months ago where it was sold at Comiket 77 and finally decided to take some photos of certain artworks that either stood out to me or were funny/scary in a way hahaha. It's just mainly a collection of thank you messages from the production staff after completing work on the seven movies with most containing original artworks specifically made for this book. It's also funny that I only noticed today that they included some small cute and funny flip page animations on both the bottom left and right hand corner of each page, might need to make a gif out of that if I ever buy a scanner. Anyway, enjoy the pics.
I was hesitating to get this book since I didn't really know what was the content but it seems great. Thank you for the photos.
Some pics are really funny
I'm a little surprised to see Fujo Kirie picture but I like the drawing.