View Single Post
Old 2011-01-06, 18:57   Link #1071
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Seriously, fuck, this manga is on fire. Only four chapters and the perversion tops, by far, anything the previous manga did. The new leads, in my opinion, move the story much better than the previous ones. And the current plot seems actually intriguing.

10 over fucking 10. I'd give them 20 if I could.
yeah I loved momo from the first time I saw her in previous series ^^ now she shows why ^^ im glad that haruna has minimum screen time...since the plot at least moves foward... stuff is happening... its interesting and all thx to disapperance of haruna (who is well plain boring for me ;/ she was allways slowing down the series)

Lala doesnt appear much... well its not bad this way (as she is obsesed with haruna and ritos confesion to her)... since we can focus on other girls finaly... I wonder when momo will try to get Run and Kyoko (she liked rito in previous series... and he was the first guy who saw her totaly naked... yet she mentioned with a blush that he is cute and that she can pass this one like its ok if its him)

so I guess it would be a chain reaction if momo tried to take run into the harem :P Run would learn about harem plan and well mostly she would try to get kyoko in it too xD

simply friends takeing friends in it :P

Lala -> haruna
Nana/yami -> mea
run -> kyoko
haruna -> oshizu (ghost girl)
oshizu -> maybe doc mikado XD
Mea -> her female master XD

and damn cant remember her name... the class rep/popular girl that walks with 2female friends (body guards) (in part1 she had crush on zastin)... well if she goes than those 2female friends will tag along for sure xD

anyway great chapter... and I kinda hope that the perversion level drops a little or place more censored stuff in magazine (uncensored in full volumes) in order to prevent the series from a ban... becouse of too high pervsion level XD (kids read this xd)

anyway Momo is for the win... she is obsesed with rito... I wonder how long can rito hold his purity XD now its not only night attacks... but she acts even in bright daylight....

who could tell what she would do to rito if they were alone xD anyway she can allways use this flower thing on rito in order to help him pass his "no no" barier... show him taht its ok... if the girl wants it its ok as saying no only hurts her...

ehhh she could have used that on lala... to make her go more close to rito... since they dont act like both were engaged at all... they dont hold hands... they dont spend time together and all... like confession never happened >__<

still this manga is momo's :P and well I wonder how long mikan will remain silent... I guess she knows a little bit about momo's plan but she must get more info... still how will she react to the news about harem... and makeing all girls that have feelings for rito happy ^^ I would laught my ass out if she joined momo's plans :P and was helping other girls to express their feelings to rito :P
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote