View Single Post
Old 2011-02-05, 20:55   Link #291
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

I can not defend the 3rd season since it was the worser, and yeah, I know that the novels were way better but this is the anime discussion. I really hated how they repeated over and over and over and over again the scene of Saito being punched and punished by Louise for stupid reasons. It got a little at episodes 8+ but still, was way far to be as season 1/2. The characters... I personally like the Saito's attitude but its a bit difficult to understand him since they never made something like let us listen what's in his head, so another more fail, as well with Louise, who fall in the stereothype of Tsun-Dere (don't get me wrong, I like those characters, but only if they get a proper personality), Siesta just became annoying and killed so many good moments. Now to the bad guys... Cliche everywhere... Really, it didn't surprised me in all, If I would not have got in the Novels for more infor and a better plot, I would not be defending this serie.

In fact, season 3 was awful due to the fan service or whatever that changed the original plot, but I'd give it a chance for a season 4, since they hitted their head already about which happens when you change the original story so dramatically, I think they will stick to the Novels more from now on.