View Single Post
Old 2011-08-15, 03:26   Link #53
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Bloody huge Phoenix Wright and Professor Layton fan here- bring those two worlds together! Surpass my expectations! Shatter my reality!

Anyways, if nobody knows the basic outline of it yet, I frequent an Ace Attorney forum as well so here's the basic gist:

- The court procedures are known as the "Witch Trials", for the defendant(s) are witches that hide within the city.

- The game will feature traditional gameplay from both Professor Layton and the Ace Attorney games. This means you will be able to solve puzzles, search for evidence, and fight it out in court.

- There will be feature length anime-style cutscenes in the game.

- Both Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright's worlds suddenly collide as they find themselves in an olden city known as Labyrinth City. This city is run by the main antagonist, Story Teller.

It should be duly noted that while Level-5 have probably now see more reasons to localize this game, it is still TBA in Japan, so we're looking at at least another full year or so before getting some localization dates and whatnot. In the meantime, we have Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles and Ace Attorney Investigations 2 to look forward to. ^^