View Single Post
Old 2013-02-01, 21:10   Link #961
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey reaper king,about the discussion of the goddess in ise harem of yesterday as I said before the goddess can join in ise harem without have that leave her responsability(how one ''local wife'').The same is equal for gabriel or other top angel(besides irina) to join in ise harem(they can join how ''local wifes'' too). but first is a vampire for join in ise harem(I hope for valerie) and I think that will have more that one vampire to join in ise harem(I hope for the leader of the camilla family).ise too can have more dragons to join in his harem(how tiamat and new ophis).but to you how you imagine that will be the appearence of valerie?I imagine she how one blond girl with big oppais.
obs.first the developing of the relationship with the girls already known and after the others girls,but I hope for at least one girl for each faction in the harem.ise will unite the world with his harem.
Too many races there my friend and too far to be predicting there. Ise is having trouble managing his current harem right now, so give it time. With the current races now, it is almost safe to assume that Ise will attract a Vampire of Magician.

There is one thing I am concern with, almost all the girls in Ise's harem are spell caster type. Xenovia is not only member of Ise's harem that is a front line fighter. I think Ise should have more girls that will fight along side him in the front lines. I think the great choice will also complete the Goddess requirement that you are seeking for, maybe a Deva.