View Single Post
Old 2008-05-28, 16:26   Link #261
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
I would think so since his mere existence has a great significance on everything that contains darkness within their heart/or unstable sanity. Basically he is the embodiment of evil and they're trying to defeat the evil, so eventually down the road they will have to face him. I THINK I'M THINKING OF THE SAME PERSON YOU ARE, if not I got my villains confused.....

I get the feeling that Soul is going to snap one day and fight his friends. I just get that feeling, actually I hope for something like that. Would be interesting, also I wouldn't doubt it since it hinted to Soul having internal turmoil with the world.
I want to see more of him and his personality myself. I found the one chapter featuring him to be very interesting and would like to see him actually interact with others. I also hope he gets his old clothes instead of having to wrap himself in skin. Can't wait to see how they handle that in the anime.

That goblin is still there after all, though Soul has been doing okay so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
I can only see Asura being the final boss in this if there will ever be an ending.

Maybe he will make the odd appearence here and there but I don't expect it to be long.

Soul's soul breaking is something I'm also expecting. I really hate that goblin thing inside his soul and I wish that he could have kicked him out already

I have to say that it is surprising to see that sid still plays quite an important role in this (and then you have to think about how he died >.>).

And if anything, I wish for the old Stein to be back ;__;
I'm curious as to how he can even be beaten since even Shinigami had trouble with him. I doubt he'll show up for very long until the end either and I think he'll be more of an influence at the moment than anything else.

That goblin irritates me as well and I'm sure that Soul breaking could lead to some more insight on him and perhaps his family as well.

I like Sid actually and am glad they kept him in things.

I miss Stein. I hope he comes back and can stay in control of himself. And actually love Marie, though that might not be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
I also get the feeling that Black Star might turn evil, since he seems to becoming more insane, especially with the refrence to his father White Star during his his duel with Kidd which seems to indicate that he might follow in his father's footsteps, which was becoming a kishin.
I've been getting the same feeling as well with him, but maybe the recent chapters might result in a positive change. It would really be a shame if he gave in to insanity.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote