View Single Post
Old 2004-06-01, 22:48   Link #41
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Uhmm...i also Voted for Haruka.

Despite Haruka is soft and timid, she is strong enough to walk by her own after waking up and accept that Takayuki heart no longer with her. "Maybe we should depart with a smile?" is wat Haruka says to Takayuki at the almost end...which touches me the most...sob sob...

But i also didn't really hate Mitsuki, but i do hate it when Mitsuki makes her advances towards Takayuki after Haruka Accident, but hey lets think of the bright side...if Mitsuki isn't there to bring Takayuki's leg back on ground, wat would he become? He wouldn't even do anything for that 1 year...

Actually if there's someone to blame...i would like to says that Takayuki is the weakess person in the entire series...he isn't strong at all in decision making nor have the rights to earn both Haruka & Mitsuki feelings. :fingers:

I've face b4 something like Takayuki situations...but i still manage to get my feet back on the ground without anyone's help. Yes is true that i was mentally break down for that whole week, but we hav our own lives...eventhough Haruka time has stop...it doesn't mean that Takayuki should stop too...

I would suggest that Takayuki make the most out from that 3 year building his carreer and wait & pray for the day when Haruka finally opened her eyes. His actions in accepting Mitsuki's feeling hurt everyone in the series... Akane,Shinji, & of course Mitsuki's...but anyhow Takayuki choose over Mitsuki...that was an acceptable ending...

Takayuki don't have the value to own Haruka, Haruka better off with some1 else who's better than Takayuki.
Yuun is offline   Reply With Quote