View Single Post
Old 2010-05-08, 05:35   Link #76
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
It seems you totally mistook what I posted. I was merely summarizing your point with overexaggeration and sarcasm, due to the fact you are saying it is "deserved" because they were "mean". Of course they aren't goody 2 shoes to her, due to the circumstances... and for some reason, it is "over the top" whereas the result wasn't intended at all.
For all it is worth, I believe the emphasis was more like a matter of observation of the facts, since I see lot of people jumping on the gun due to the rather not so subtle mood done (hence why I mentioned that the so called "depressed" scene was Otonashi's narration and interpretation).

I won't pretend Yuri wasn't mistaken, and that it will certainly make things easier when the both of them can simply interact normally, but it is certainly tiring to see an absolute "black and white" claim on this character cast... *sigh*
Well English is not so good with me so yes I mistook a little what you said. Well Otonashi is the only one who was willing to sit down in this episode and eat the same food as Tenshi. I don't think he ever wanted to do anything to Tenshi but Yuri kind of forced it on him. We can really see in this episode that although there were hints earlier on. This episode confirms it more than anything. I think the over the top applies more to Yuri's actions......I still wonder if she thinks Tenshi was working for God because of her fight techniques.....what do you think?